*Please click image to enlarge.

SO I TURNED HER OFF
I have a deep fascination with pinup and although a tv replaced her head, I couldn't help but laughed at the title of this piece. The colours work well together to fit the vintage feel. It reminds me of an old postcard.
A damsel in distressed on a skating date with an elephant man. A lot to take in and the simplicity of the overall piece works nicely.
This piece stands out to me because it's different from the rest. I really take a liking to the dynamics of black & white designs. And it doesn't hurt that I also fancy deers and birds in mid-flight.

BRAND NEW
An old film projector with the body of a business man. It obviously does not belong there, but why does it look like it does? The blending job is superb. The background looked like a page torn from a dusty book and the white splatter looked like someone accidentally spilled whiteout on the page.
WEBSITE: http://www.kevinlucius.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.